Make a Difference Through Volunteering
Being a NCBB volunteer has many rewards and is a great way to make an impact in the community. Volunteers often help in the following areas:
- Donate blood
- Serve as Host/Hostess in the canteen at one of our donor centers
- Help at blood drive events
- Provide marketing support
- Represent NCBB at health fairs and community events
- Volunteer at special events, including races and donor recognition events
Interested in volunteering with Nebraska Community Blood Bank?
Complete the online application now. We will match your interest and skills with our current needs. If you're unable to donate your time but are interested in learning more about supporting our mission financially, please contact Erica Busta at 402-486-9412.