Every step of the way, a representative of our dedicated Donor Recruitment team will work with you to plan and implement your blood drive—whether you are able to sponsor one or ten throughout the year. Your representative will be available to answer questions throughout the process, provide experienced advice on recruitment, promotion, communication, and more.
What does a blood drive host do?
- Provides the location.
- Recruits blood donors from their group or community.
- Schedules appointments for donors.
- Publicizes the event.
Your Blood Drive Recruiter will:
- Help you plan a successful blood drive.
- Assist in determining your goal.
- Provide ideas and tools to promote your blood drive.
Contact an NCBB Account Manager at 402-486-9406 or 402-486-9427.