Since 1968, the Nebraska Community Blood Bank has been dedicated to providing quality blood products to patients from across Nebraska. As a 501(c)(3) organization, your contributions of money and in-kind support are appreciated.
Ways to support NCBB financially:
- Remember your loved ones or friends through a Memorial or Honorarium.
- Designate NCBB on your Combined Health Agencies Drive (CHAD) pledge form.
- Send a tax deductible contribution to:
Nebraska Community Blood Bank
Attention: Phil Losacker, Corporate and Community Relations
100 North 84th Street
Lincoln, NE 68505
Download Contribution Form
- In-kind donations of all types are appreciated. Food for the donor café and special events, event sponsorship, and advertising are just a few of the ways you can help support our life-saving mission. For details, please contact the Marketing Department at 402-486-9412 or supportNCBB@ncbb.org.
- Support Nebraska Community Blood Bank on Give to Lincoln Day